Monday, March 6, 2023

Just a quick note

 As I return to my old/new blog, a confession is in order:


With one or two minor, very quick exceptions, I have not visited any blogs or checked in since my last post, which was at the end of January.  In fact, for the most part, I have not visited any blogs (on my sidebar or following elsewhere).


Turns out a great deal has happened. People are moving, people have had surgery, at least one of my blogging friends has lost someone dear to them, and a couple blogs have changed direction or had other issues.


This passed me by, and it will take awhile to catch up. Normally even though I personally am not posting, I stop by and check in on others. That did not happen this time- I ended up taking a complete break.


So please bear with me, because even as I begin blogging again this week in a new frame of mind, it will take me time. To check in, say hello, insert my opinion, wanted or not, and catch up on everything and everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Life gets busy close to home. We understand. Take your time and take care of you and your's. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you're still around. Take your time. Blogging is supposed to be fun, not an obligation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I agree with Tom. This is not obligatory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from others, and I also love to hear all points of view.. Just leave the profanity and insults at home, OK? Thanks!!