Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Back in the Fold

So I'm home again, presents and cookies and clean and dirty clothes unloaded from the car. 

I'm wrapped in a blanket since today is cold although it should hit sixty on Sunday. I need to say that it snowed here on Sunday and while the sun is out there is ice everywhere and I'm lucky I didn't kill myself and every rest stop or gas station I encountered, so right now my determination is fully in force.

Tomorrows is my knitting lunch, and I need to run out and get my gift exchange gift, so I'll be back to chat more either about Texas or otter things depending tomorrow afternoon or Friday.......

HoHoHo.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from others, and I also love to hear all points of view.. Just leave the profanity and insults at home, OK? Thanks!!