Friday, February 7, 2020

The Origination of a Social Life

So, a couple folks have asked me how I started my gals group.

Since it's pretty obvious (to me at least) that there seems to be a dearth of socialization options for retired gals, I figured I would share how my group came about, although I am defiitely not the queen of such things and it happened by accident. It was an evolution and as such this post may be a bit long, forewarned and all that.

Don't get me wrong, I had socialization opportunities before this. I belonged to a knitting and occasioonal craft group that met once a week and I was also involved with a church. But the senior "offerings" in my community were much less than when I was in Texas (where each town had it's own senior center that included daily lunch, arts and crafts stuff and tours). The local recreation group seemd very cliquish, I mean if you sat down to lunch with them they would tell you that was so and so's chair and tell you to leave. 

There were Meetup groups but they were either really large, required me to go downtown, go out in the evening or else be an active "looking" single. None of which were my thing. I was looking to hang out with other gals, in my area. Married women, single women, women.

With these thoughts in my head, I made a comment on my local Word of Mouth Facebook page(for non FB users this is kind of like Next Door, a page for asking for recommendtions, finding out about social events and so on. Neighborly stuff).  I said, "If were to start a group for women of a certain age, what would I call it". Let's just say the response was immediate and extreme. The "I want to join your group" comment out weighed the name suggestions by ten to one. So an idea was born, but really, I had no idea what I was doing.

The next day, I started a Facebook group and invited some of the women who were interested to come. Still having absolutely no idea what I was doing, I invited everyone to our local independent coffee house on a Friday afternoon. Over twenty people showed up, and an idea was born, as they say. In the beginning we were a small group. Sometimes ten for happy hour, sometimes four (always at the same place in those days). We had the occasional lunch, happy hour, or day trip. Once in awhile we did a craft type thing. We always stayed in our neighborhood, we always did things only in the day time, and the group grew slowly and by word of mouth.

The group probably could have stayed as it was, and gone along fine with that small group of people. But since everyone heard about it liked it, and I knew there was a demand, I made a big jump. I also did not want to limit the group to only retired women who do social media. If you are not into FB, that should not limit you.  And finally,  I come from the school of thought that a large pool means a greater chance for small side groups and one on one friendship options outside the group-and that has turned out to be true.

Another gal and I began a Meetup Group. We were specific in the description. We were retired or mainly retired. We did things on the weekdays with an occasional exception for a weekend matinee or brunch. We were equally divided between married and singles (this was not a widows/singles group only and never has been), we stayed in our large suburb. You could join from anywhere but we were not going to downtown Denver for lunch.

Since then, the group has grown. I did not know how to use Meetup but I learned quickly and it is frightenly simple. We are a diverse group of women who always have a good time. We come from all different backgrounds and our finances are all over the map. One of the gals I do things with the most is a staunch Republican. We do not EVER discuss poliitcs (although we do discuss some things non-politically like health care and medicare and homlessness), and we do not EVER discuss religion (although many of us belong to churches and so on where there are community and senior events and we share them).

Right now we have a weekly happy hour which is our most attended event (even though less than half of us drink). For whatever reason from four to six is a good time of day for retired women to gather. I think it's because we've done our volunteering/shopping/working out/doing things around the house/taking care of grandkids/fill in the blank and are ready for down time.  We also do one other thing a week.

It needs to be said.  Most weeks, those two  'things' are hosted by me, and I attend. This is my primary social outlet other than an occasional knitting group and church events and I'm still at home more than I am out and about. I took the first step because I wanted things to do and people to do them with for myself. And I'm comfortable doing those two things  week because I generally get to choose what they are.

Next week it's pottery painting on Tuesday and happy hour on Thursday, just as an example. The following week there is lunch at an Indian place one day and Thurday happy hour. This works for me because I am a 'doer". Someone who was not a doer would do something less. There is a similar group in the next suburb that does something less than once a week. Because I am  doer as well as someone who tries to limit her spending, most of our events are low spend or option spend. You can have just a drink at happy hour or eat. You can go to the movies for five dollars. You can have coffee and conversation. You can meet for knitting and crafting and just get a coffee.

As the group has developed, there are other people who have slowly stepped up. One woman does a lunch and a craft event every month. And people jumped in to host events for the ten days that I will be gone. This is not as important to me in the short run as I generally enjoy hosting the events, but as I look to move next year my goal is to get more members involved so that maybe, possibly this group does not die when I leave.

The Meetup group was formed in May. As of today there are 170 members (not all of whom participate and I am about to weed them out). Our happy hours usually are around twenty people, but our last coffee and crafting group (coloring, knitting, making cards) had only six or seven. Some people come almost every week, some come once a month or less. We always wear nametags, identify ourselves and I welcome others. Last night we were eighteen divided into multiple tables. I watched from afar (sort of) as a new person came to a table hesitatly and was welcomed by about six people immediately, none of whom were me.

My immediate suburb is about 15 miles east and west, and we cover a similar but slightly lesser distance north and south. We go out of our immediate suburb to a couple others and I try and alternate east and west and north and south so people have things near them. I also try and go to a different place each time when it comes to food or drink but we are definitely are now into repeat mode. We rarely leave Littleton unless it is for a day trip or a special event like the bus light trips.

The only other thing that I would add is that women become friends and do things and get together outside of the group and I (and I imagine most others) don't have a problem with that. We like it. There is none of that "I saw Gail and Shari talking and sharing phone numbers about getting together later".  Good for them.  It's the nature of the beast. Some people will become closer friends and do things togeter. I neither see that as rude or as something that hurts the big group.

Basically, as you can probably tell from reading this, I had no idea what I was doing. I faked it, started something and it worked. And still works.  It's changed as it's evolved. It used to be just lunches and happy hours and now it's other things. We are going to try a book group, I told you all about the travel discussion, we do crafting days, we do five dollar movies and drinks or coffee afterwards. And occasionally we still do lunch as well as happy hours. Because eating and conversation, they just go so well together.

I'm not technologically advanced. I'm actully not even  a social butterfly. I'm not an introvert, or maybe I'm a social introvert. I can be the least talkative one in a group. But I figured I would take a chance and the chance worked. I imagine someone could do this in a group. While there are downsides to me being the only one the upside is that I'm deciding ninety percent of the stuff. Meaning I'm doing stuff I want to do. 

Obviously how well this would work for someone else would depend on the geographic area, the size of the town what your goals were and so many things. 

If someone were to interview me and ask me why we were as great a group as we are, my first comment would be because we all like each other and we don't care if people are like us. We aren't a liberal group or a conservative group, a singles group or a widows group. We aren't just for people who like to go to the movies or play cards. Our only qualifier is that we are all women who live in Littleton who like to talk to, visit with and meet with other women in our general area and during the day. With the exception of politics and religion, almost anything goes (we do try and avoid the husband/grandchildren discussion as much as possible).  And it works for us.

If you were one of the people who asked me about this group or how I got it started and the process, I hope this helps in some small way.........And if I ran on too much, I promise to have a much shorter post next time.

36 comments:

  1. You did a great thing starting this group and nice to see how it has grown and added activities. Your group is very inclusive which is a good aspect. I organize lunch at a restaurant for widows and am thinking of starting a group to share favorite poems. We shall see. I hope your group survives when you move, it sounds like it may.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you. I hope by then it will even if they do less stuff activity wise.

      Delete
    2. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Larry. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr Larry’s natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr Larry by reaching him on EMAIL: assurancesolutionhome@gmail. com    CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348102316854




      Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Larry. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr Larry’s natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr Larry by reaching him on EMAIL: assurancesolutionhome@gmail. com    CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348102316854

      Delete
    3. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Emmanuel cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Emmanuel the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Emmanuel that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via E-mail: Nativehealthclinic@gmail.com IG:  or WHATSAPP +2348140073965 GOD BLESS YOU ALL?       

      Delete
    4. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

      Delete
    5. Finally a Natural Product to cure Herpes and Cold Sores is Available at HealthyLife Herbal Centre. earning that you have HERPES  can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
      It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

      My name is Bella faith gilmore and i am from the United States.

      I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HERPES INFECTION, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a great work of (Healthylife herbal centre) online.

      I then contacted him (herbalist roman) through email healthylifeherbalcentre@gmail.com After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
      To my greatest surprise, healthylife herbal centre prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HERPES  his medicine is legit and it is real.

      I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES ,  ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of  healthylife herbal centre. kindly contact him via email: healthylifeherbalcentre@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348074216045

      Delete
  2. You did a wonderful job writing this and covering all the bases and in starting the group in the first place, getting it off the ground. I'm sure the group has enriched everyone's life who takes part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so , and I hop they keep it after my time is up.........

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you have created a lovely community!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. I am still trying to figure out a clothing swap night. Perhaps next year I will give this a try.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! You took the initiative and started something! Most people think about doing something but never actually do it. It takes a doer! But definitely solicit others to be in leadership roles as well so it all doesn't fall just on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will when I leave but right now I enjoy the doing so I am not in a big hurry to get rid of it unless I am traveling.

      Delete
  6. I think it’s great that you started this group and it’s going well. I’ve started many groups or been part of many groups at the onset, but eventually it grows away from my interest. I’d like to be more social than I am, but I’ve settled for one or two good friends and an occasional outing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have to do what works, and at the level tht feels right. We have many, many different things going on so there is always something for everyone.I love going out and socializing.....

      Delete
  7. Anytime there is a group started in my town, there are a couple of people who show up that shut the group down with their antisocial ways. Have you had any problems with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi linda. Not sure what you mean by anti social but no. They come if they want. Dont come if they dont want and the planning is not by committee. But I am in a large town and there are many social groups not just mine.

      Delete
  8. I think it's great that you managed to start this group. Sadly I think there are a lot of lonely people out there (mainly older people but just as many men as women I think) and the chance to get out and have a chinwag is wonderful. I'm going to look on FB to see if there is a Next Door thingy too, although I probably have enough going on in my life right now. Actually that's how I ended up starting our board game evening get togethers too and we seem to be growing rather than shrinking, although we're limited as we hold it in each other's houses. Onwards and upwards I say. Cheers. Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are definitely needs out there....We did decide not to to hold anything in anyone's home at this time. Out game things are at places like brew pubs or wine bars. And the other thing is that we only do stuff in the daytime. Because we can, lol.

      Delete
  9. Barb, I'm a long time reader who just doesn't speak up very often. This was an excellent post providing both inspiration and instruction for anyone wishing to organize a similar group. (That would not be me; I'm a devout social hermit.) But I'm very impressed - in finding a way to meet your own needs, you created a group that also meets the needs of many others. That's a wonderful win-win situation, and sharing your roadmap creates the potential for helping even more groups or individuals. Good for you - and for your readers. Nicely done and so worth your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I retired I found an art collective meetup group locally that meets Thursdays and Saturdays ( you can go to both or just one day..) to share conversation,coffee, and work on our various art projects.WITHIN that group I met other women who do fun stuff..I was invited to join a Book Club, an art journaling group that meets once a month, and sometimes a member will host an impromptu event and post it on facebook for signups. I volunteer at our local Petsmart with the kitty adoption program,and I meet with 3 long time friends, for Mexican train and Canasta, every other week. When I am out and about with others,I appear to be an extrovert.. I am friendly and talkative.But I am actually an introvert! I get exhausted with too much “out” time..so I need lots of time at home in between activities, where Ican put on the Smooth Jazz channel and cook,bake,read,paint, or watch a movie on my own TV. It’s all about finding the balance!! I’ve fallen away form a church I was attending— it became more of a political rally place than a spiritual home. I also gave up volunteering at our Botanical Garden because the 60 mile round trip drive through horrib city traffic was stressful after a couple of years. I also need lots of free time for me and husband to pick up on spur of moment and go for a hike..we have so many beautiful trains within a 45 minute drive of our home. Life is good.Meetup is a great way to find new friends when you move to a new area. My husband just joined a folk guitar meetup group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meetup is fantastic. I also need loads of time at home. Empty space on each side I think. I've found that if I do something each day for three days a week and then I leave my weekends at home for family socializing that works for me.

      Delete
  11. Thank you for sharing this idea! How do you let others know where to meet? I especially like small groups within your big group .... easier to talk with people, I think. My Villages holds monthly gatherings (happy hour, book club, movie group, lunch bunch, breakfast out, mah jongg and now a needlework group) We send an email at the beginning of the month with all the pertinent info. I love when people "connect" and form their own friendships as well.

    It's a good way to meet like minded people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are on meetup if you are familiar with that. So when I organize an event people know the date and time and so on, and they can RSVP. It's a platform.of sorts.

      Delete
  12. Here is a comment from the male perspective. I have a hard time finding groups to join. The ones at church for my age group are all widows or single women...not a man in sight. Book clubs at the library are also all female. Except for one or two hiking groups (not something my wife can do), virtually all the meetup groups for outdoor stuff, or dining, are for 20's and 30's, or 50+ singles. None of them fit me.

    Bottom line: finding a group that includes couples our age and interests us is tough. Men are MIA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it varies by town and area. My church has both a mens grouo that meets weekly and a "young at heart" groups that meets once a month for a pot luck and program that is mixed.there are meetup groups for men and couples but some of them are designed around specific interest like dining out or movies. We also have some political meetings ( one called drinking liberally) which are all ages.

      Delete
    2. We never have found a good “couples” meetup either. They seem to focus on partying or traveling.. So we do our separate stuff and then do our together activities with people we already now or on our own. My husband did find a meetup group that has discussions of all kinds of interesting topics, once every two weeks. And through that group he just joined a FOLK GUITAR meetup that meets once a month at a local library. I don’t have any problems finding activities with other women..women are so much more social! Built I would not mind finding a couples group for people our age who like to play cards, go out to eat some,etc..

      Delete
  13. Good for you! Fake it until it works. A great way to get things done in life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Larry. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr Larry’s natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr Larry by reaching him on EMAIL: assurancesolutionhome@gmail. com    CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348102316854




    Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Larry. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr Larry’s natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and I’m so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr Larry by reaching him on EMAIL: assurancesolutionhome@gmail. com    CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348102316854

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that there could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr RAZOR  prepare herbal cure and brought them back to their normal health again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Dr RAZOR I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true,Here is his email: drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com or phone number +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that there could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr RAZOR  prepare herbal cure and brought them back to their normal health again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Dr RAZOR I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true,Here is his email: drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com or phone number +2349065420442

    ReplyDelete
  17. This has really worked and I am proud to testify of it. I saw a post on how a lady got cure from herpes by Dr Aliaro . I suffer from herpes 2 years ago and i have used different drugs given to me by my doctor but noon of this drugs cure me from herpes, I did a research on the internet on how to get cure from herpes and there i saw a lady testifying of how Dr Aliaro helped her cured her herpes. Although I never believed in herbal medicine I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and i contact him and explain my problems to him, he told me not to worry that he is going to help me cure my herpes after 2 days he sent me his herbal medicine which i took for 21 day’s, to my greatest surprise Dr Aliaro helped me cure my herpes, am grateful sir. Are you there also suffering from herpes or any diseases and virus Dr Aliaro can help cure your herpes and He can also cure diseases like HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, Lupus, Cancer, E.T.C Email him for urgent help. Email: draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com you can as well call or whatsapp him +2347038729039.
    Thank you Dr Aliaro for the help

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr VOKE and she gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. VOKE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirmed if I have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr voke on doctorvoke@gmail.com
    contact Dr VOKE today for your problem to be solve for you just as my problem have been solved for me also, via Email doctorvoke@gmail.com


    E-mail: doctorvoke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. AM SO HAPPY THAT  FINELY AM FREE FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS WITH THE HELP OF DR ASIKA ABUMERE REMEDIES, YOU CAN MAKE AN ORDER TODAY FOR YOUR HEALTH TO BE FREE,  

      If you think you have Herpes, or HIV, or any kind of disease or infections  contact  Dr ASIKA ABUMERE  REMEDIES  need to act fast. If you need  treatment immediately, you can reduce the duration of your outbreak. The key is to start medication within 12 to 24 hours of noticing symptoms.•• ☘️Herpes has No medical cure but there is a Natural Remedy which cures it completely.within the period of two weeks This treatment is completely made from natural roots and herbs and dose not have any side effects, l'm sure you have been told that it has no cure but don't you think this is something you have to give a try remember a problem shared is a problem solved Kindly send a DM  Dr ASIKA ABUMERE REMEDIES  for more info about treatment or Contact him via WhatsApp +2348132311083 or Email him via ( drasikaabumereherbalhome@gmail.com )  privately.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from others, and I also love to hear all points of view.. Just leave the profanity and insults at home, OK? Thanks!!