Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thankful November

Food,the best part of any church bazaar!

What can I say about my disappearance, it was a month, my friends. Much of if it Bazaar Queen related and I will tell all soon!!

Meanwhile, I have done my November Thankfull list on Facebook previously but this year I'll continue here, sometimes adding it to posts!

1.  I'm thankful that health insurance paid the full 4000 dollar cost of my Brac tests. Would have gotten them anyway, but still...

2.  I'm thankful that my first set of cortisone shots that Medicare requires pre knee replacement are working so well that I'm rethinking said replacement. Sorta.

3. I'm thankful that I can sit in my recliner and see the beautiful weather outside as well as the creatures and people enjoying said weather.

18 comments:

  1. I'm glad the cortisone shot is working well but how much of you "leg" are you potentially having to have replaced? Hope all else is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a knee, I seem to be the typo queen today!

      Delete
  2. leg replacement? did I miss something? do you mean knee replacement? Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right. I was griping about Medicare supplement costs and my husband asked me if I was grateful we had the funds to pay it! I am! When I broke my arm the year before Medicare when I was self insured my bills were over $40,000. The insurance premiums I begrudgingly paid covered all but $1200. So I am grateful for the healthcare insurance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that the injections are working for you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recall my mom having cortisone shots in her elbow when I was younger. They seemed to help her and I'm glad to hear you're having a similar experience.
    Looking forward to hearing the Bazaar Queen stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over 10 years ago an orthopedic doctor said I needed a need replacement. I refused. My knee got better with physical therapy. I never got the replacement.
    I am getting an epidural in my spine on the 16th and hoping it helps my back and hips. I am not a fan of surgery even though I know sometimes it IS needed. Glad you are waiting a bit and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. I look forward to hearing the tales of the church bazaar. The goodies look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for insurance covering something! Winter is a good time to get a knee done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cortisone shot in my knee was a miracle. Friend was afraid of a shot under the kneecap, but did not hurt, piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm very grateful for the medical care we get. It's indeed good to remember all the things we should be thankful for. Yay for your cortisone shots too. I'm glad you're getting it cared for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have great surgery and heal quickly when you do get your knee replaced. BUT FIRST ... catch us up on your last month!????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from others, and I also love to hear all points of view.. Just leave the profanity and insults at home, OK? Thanks!!