Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Mainly Wordless Wednesday. New starts.

Projects I'm starting here in January after putting Christmas to bed. Not shown are my loom which I'm learning to string and those picture frames. Should keep me out of trouble. I hope.


Shawl to be done in blue yarn below.

Not the best picture grab, but three small canvasses to be turned into a painting grouping for the wall. 

T shirt quilt and Alice in Wonderland projectsp


I placed an extra large, huge actually, order for delivery assuming I might loose a third at least. I got everything on the list but lunch meat. My fridge is groaning and so is my wallet.This is just the meats. I left out the stew beef so I can make the soup shown that I found on Pinterest. Have yet to make this!




16 comments:

  1. Gosh! I was just wondering about getting a slow cooker, but I need to check out what sort of recipes I could cook first. You have been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use my slow cooker all the time. And since it's just me I portion and freeze alot.

      Delete
  2. I love vegetable beef soup but never make it. I should give your recipe a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We make crock pot veggie beef soup more than occasionally, especially when I have a bunch of errant veggies that need to be used.
    I love my crock pot and air fryer. Along with the coffee pot I could almost get by daily cooking with just those two appliances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I waver over the air fryer. Giess I need to jump in.

      Delete
  4. Now you have done it. I am craving stew. Guess I'd better head for the store and see if there are any fixings left.
    We have a possibly heavy snow coming up this weekend and that would be the perfect time. Thanks for the nudge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I bought stew meat on my latest trip. And I have no one to blame but myself that my freezer is totally filled up since I went into the store.

    Love the color of the yarn for the shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your loom set up and your shawl project going. It looks fun and meditative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The warping thread should come this weekend. I normally don't knit with homespun so we'll see how this goes.

      Delete
  7. I love my slo cooker. I use mine many times and have found good recipes for it. I have not done the soup yet. Let me know how it turned out and then I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use my slow cooker for that type of soup all the time and love it. I do cut the stew meat up a bit smaller though than what is shown.

    Love the blue yarn.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 2 large slow cookers and one small...and I use them all. I have an air fryer but it is going to be given to a daughter. I just can't make myself like to use it. I do use my toaster oven.
    Just made beef veg soup and it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from others, and I also love to hear all points of view.. Just leave the profanity and insults at home, OK? Thanks!!