Wednesday, July 14, 2021

And So It Goes........

As many of you can see, I have somehow managed a whole two posts in five weeks. Obviously this is not my norm, and I've gotten messages and more messages and quick check ins.

There's nothing wrong. I'm not depressed. I simply have not felt like writing. I'm at that place where I haven't decided if it's a permanent thing, or a passing non-fancy. It's been almost fifteen years in total, after all.  On the other hand, I know I have things left to write about and share.

So I'm going to sit with this for a few more days, decide if it's the heat, think about what to write about next, or decide on a new challenge.

Either way, we will talk together VERY soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Be kind to yourself! Don't put too much pressure on yourself to decide or do anything permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue as I enjoy reading your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I personally hope you do not stop permanently, though I have taken extended breaks before, so I understand how easy it is to get out of the rhythm of blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from others, and I also love to hear all points of view.. Just leave the profanity and insults at home, OK? Thanks!!