Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday (Week 2) ...A Better Day




A VERY BAD drawing of my indoor walking route!
Today spirits were higher and I had a mainly good day although I did not get one thing done that I had hoped (housework, of course). I have decided that as often as possible after my morning in bed routine (prayer and meditation, journaling, and some other things in bed) sometime between eight and nine that I will get dressed and not in sweats or hide from the public leggings. While may not put on blusher or makeup, I feel much better when I am "presentable", even casually (even when no one is coming to the door). Jeans, a nice long sleeved shirt, hair done, earrings, casual perfume or sceted body lotion and chapstick at least make me feel SO much better.

I also reminded myself that an upside of this time alone is that I have extra time for discernment and planning for the coming year. Never mind the fact that I am also not spending money as such. Yeah, I spent a fair amount to stock the freezers. But without much further grocery spending, I am able to put a large part of my so called disposable income aside after a couple purchases like said chair. This is money that I can use to help my kids in the coming economy of "who knows what", and to spend on small businesses in my neighborhood now and later, as it works for me. I need three skeins of good yarn, and while they might be a bit cheaper from the big yarn store in the sky, I am ordering them from my local independently owed yarn store.  Just one example.

I got an email today with a long list of ways to "socialize" while staying at home today, from a virtual tour of the Botanic Gardens and Zoo, to a broadway show, to (believe it or not) the option to do a paint and sip type class via Zoom with friends!

Today I 

  • Connected by having a forty minute chat with my sister in law (with brother on the other end talking to her) who lives accross town.
  • Exercised by walking a good fifteen or twenty minutes twice around my house (for those who've asked how I can do that, the movement area in my house is a ushape and with no furniture I can get a good clip. See lousy hand drawing).
  • Worked in my sewing room by spending time on the bunny wall hanging, and working on a section of my landscape quilt, as well as doing my alloted knitting time (I should be ready to start on the body this weekend)
  • Did absolutely nothing cleaning or organizing wise around my house except for a quick pickup, someone else even cooked. Some days it happens.
  • Missed going outside because we have rain and sleet although we are supposed to be back to sunny and fifty and then sixty for the next week and a half (with sixties and seventies in Texas so I am not feeling to terribly bad about my not being there)
  • Had a combination dinner which came out well:  Two days ago I made swiss steak with beef, carrots and potatoes. We ate much of the meat out, leaving gravy and extra veg with a little meat. Last night we had boneless ribs so today dear sister put the rib meat in with the beef and gravy-which was perfect.
Son is off all weekend and has requested my help in the keep vs throw decision of clothing that no longer fits or has other issues. I'll have a mini fashion show as each shirt nd so on gets tried on I suppose. I also made some earrings and tomorrow my goal is to learn how to make a nice loop on top. We will see how it all goes.


Thank you to everyone who has been stopping by, commenting or not. I appreciate it!

I made some mistakes, the arms of the rolling walker are exactly where mine need to move. But once finished I wll put pearls o the tail and hang it on the wall.


25 comments:

  1. Last week a man in Paris ran the distance of a full marathon on his 23 ft long balcony. You have to work with what you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. the more limits, the better the creativity some times.

      Delete
  2. Your quilted bunny is charming! I like the idea of a walking route in home as I don't like the walking in place videos although they are great exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I also have some leslie sansone utubes bookmarked.

      Delete
  3. I have an indoor route for when the weather is bad and if I get up and just need to move.

    Love the rabbit.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crafters and artists are often very self critical. Your sewing looks great to me. Good on you for your indoor walking route. I do the same in my house in the deep of winter. I could get in 3500 steps during commercials in a 2hr show like The Voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

      Delete
  5. Love the bunny! I will be meditating, journaling, reading, cleaning the house, and hoping for a break in the rain so I can get outside to walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to do more of the meditation/discernment/prayer stuff..

      Delete
  6. Barb, those earrings are gorgeous! Also admire your stitchery--I'm not very talented in that area, but I can definitely appreciate the work and planning that goes into those projects. We're at home (still) and I've been sitting around, watching tv and youtube way too much. This morning, after breakfast, I went out and weeded most of our small garden. It was wonderful to feel productive and to be outdoors. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for your energy. Ineed to find a new show to watch. I think it will be an islandic thriller that just came on Netflix.

      Delete
  7. Jessica Smith has many, many walk at home (and other types of at-home exercise) videos. I love her walk n talk videos. All free on YouTube In case you need to switch things up...

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bunny wall hanging - what a cute idea! Glad your mood has improved. It isn't easy to be kept away from our regular activities.

    Take care and stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your rabbit and the fact that your son still values your opinion on his wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mainly because left to his own devices he would only wear sold black, gray and navy.....I get a little input but no pink shirt will hang around.

      Delete
  10. I love both of your wall hangings. They are so cute and unique. Love the earrings too. I used to make earrings but haven't got back to it for a few years as I change my earrings maybe every 2 - 3 weeks. I take my earrings out at night but they're right there for me to put back on the next day so I grab the same pair rather than pick a different pair out to wear for the day. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your creativity with the earrings and wall hangings, bunny is so cute for Easter. Like you I like to wear my regular clothes too and put on some lipstick every day. That is a good walking route for you in your home, Bounce and I walk outside twice a day, that is allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEFORE EMAILING churchofilluminatiinitiation@gmail.com AND WHATSAPP +1(202) 750-0111 MAKE SURE YOU'RE PASSIONATE AND WILLING TO BE LOYAL TO THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. YOU'VE NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT BECAUSE THE BROTHERHOOD ARE COMMITTED IN ASSISTING YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS AND WILL ALSO GRANT YOU ALL YOUR WISHES.

    ABOUT 3 YEARS BEFORE MY INITIATION TO THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD, I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH AN UNFORTUNATE PERSON. THIS INDIVIDUAL HAPPENS TO BE SOMEONE I CAME ACROSS WITH ONLINE, AS A WAY OF LIFE, I GOT FAMILIAR WITH HER WITHOUT A SECOND GUESS. I EMAILED HER MY INTENTION OF JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD.DUDE TOLD ME ABOUT HOW SHE ASSISTED A COUPLE PEOPLE TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN BRAZIL, THOUGH I BASED IN CALIFORNIA BUT SHE ASSURED ME THE POSSIBILITY OF HER CAPABILITIES IN ASSISTING ME JOIN THE HOOD NOT MINDING WHERE I RESIDE, IT WAS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR ME, I THOUGHT, UNTIL THE WHOLE SCENARIO TURNS OUT TO BE A SCAM.
    I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP IN MY QUEST TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD, SO I THOUGHT......... ALL OVER AGAIN MY DREAM OF BECOMING A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD THROUGH WHICH MY PASSION OF BEING FAMOUS AND INFLUENTIAL IN MY SOCIETY WILL COME TO REALITY, SO I COUNTED GIVING UP AS A CRIME IN MY JOURNEY.
    AS LUCK MAY HAVE IT, I CAME ACROSS THE ILLUMINATI OFFICE EMAIL churchofilluminatiinitiation@gmail.com AND WHATSAPP THE OFFICE LINE ON +1(202) 750-0111 AND TO THE GLORY OF ALMIGHTY GRAND MASTER, I FOLLOWED UP THE INITIATION PROCESS, AS A MATTER OF FACT I'VE DECIDED TO BE A LINK TO ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO IS WILLING AND PASSIONATE TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD, AM DOING THIS TO SAVE THE STRESS OF JOINING THE BROTHERHOOD. TO YOU READING THIS... BEAR IN MIND THAT, THIS IS YOUR PRIVILEGE TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE GRAND MASTER WILL ACCEPT YOU HENCE YOU'LL BE LOYAL TO THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. AS A NEW MEMBER, ALL YOUR BENEFITS WILL BE ALLOCATED TO YOU ONCE YOU'VE BEEN FULLY INITIATED. BEFORE EMAILING churchofilluminatiinitiation@gmail.com AND WHATSAPP +1(202) 750-0111 MAKE SURE YOU'RE PASSIONATE AND WILLING TO BE LOYAL TO THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU'RE UNTO THE RIGHT LINK OF JOINING THE BROTHERHOOD, AM ALSO WISHING YOU BEST OF LUCK AS YOU APPLY.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAIL LUCIUFER HOW ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD MADE ME RICH. Hello! My name is Mr Gonzalez I'm from Germany i want to share this testimony with you. "I have been living a life of poverty for the past many years. Then, to feed my family was a serious challenge. I almost lost my senses due to much thinking. I have searched everywhere, do all manners of work but non could give me the a different things on the net about “Illuminati''. At first i was scared thinking that they will tell me to bring human being for sacrifice. But i still went on to apply but could not join. But one day I traveled to a nearby city to see a friend for financial assistance to start a business. He was actually the one that told me to come and see him. I spent few days with him. We had several discussions and I used those opportunities to explained more of my predicament to him and he promised to help me. From there, I knew very well that my life has already changed for the better. The next day when he arrived from the office, He explained to me secretes of his wealth. There he told me about the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. I was not afraid because I have already made up my mind. But he also made me to understand everything that there is no human sacrifice and I agreed to join the society. He helped me to obtain my membership form. Then after the membership form was fully processed, I was invited to Paris Saint, France. district where my initiation ceremony took place and I was given $730,000 US dollars and a car also worth thousands of dollars to fit the members of the club. It was a surprise to me because I have never received such money before. After the initiation, seven days later, I was also invited for the main awarding ceremony and I was also given another $900,000 US dollars . Today, I have a good business that is moving fine. My husband and my kids are living fine and I am so happy today". If you are
    interested in joining the
    ILLUMINATI SOCIETY contact Lord Grand Master Via.. (WhatsApp +33605803296)
    he was the one that help
    me. this is the little help i can give you

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to use this medium to let everyone know that Herpes Simplex Virus has a complete and Permanent cure and that Dr Razor Herbal Medicine is the solution. I was Diagnosed with Herpes Virus type 1 in January 16, 2015, I have made several Research Hoping to see a true Cure or Healer, Fortunately for me i saw on a blog site how Dr Razor has been saving different lives and marriages with his herbal medicine, At first i did not believe but on a second thought, i decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he assured me of a cure, he prepared the herbal medication for me, which i took for 18 days, he told me to go for a medical check up, could you believe that i was confirm Herpes type 1 Negative after the test, and i went to a different hospital and it was also Negative, I became very happy and decided to write my appreciation article about this Good man. If you are battling with this same Infection or you know of a person who is infected with any disease like Herpes, HIV, Cancer, Syphilis, Hepatitis A,B,C, all types of Cancer, Gonorrhea, life's problems that you might have etc. kindly Reach out to Doctor Razor on Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com. Whatsapp/Call him on +2349065420442. You can Also Visit His website : https://drrazorherbalhome.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome . My Sincere Gratitude to you Sir, God will surely Keep you safe from harms way. Please share so Other lives can be saved

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from others, and I also love to hear all points of view.. Just leave the profanity and insults at home, OK? Thanks!!