Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Lent..............

Today I am headed to my church for  Mardi Gras party that includes Jambalaya. Tis the church alternative to Shrove Tuesday pancakes which I'll have tomorrow as always at the Village Inn.

Tomorrow I will get "ashed" and then be fully into the season of Lent. As you already know, I am trying to lower my technology footprint during this time. One day a week I'll be doing a book study at church, and another a speical Lenten church service.

I will also be spending extra time meditating and discerning and not just from a religious aspect. Lets just say I'm using spring to renew a bit and make deeper plans in areas that y'all already know about. I'm also beginnig a daily journal/morning page/future planning notebook so that I remember things later that I may want to share.

If you see me at all, it will generally be on a Sunday afternoon when I reflect on my week, sharer that I am.

And now, I'm off to Lent........

9 comments:

  1. Will miss your posts during this time but respect the spiritual journey and renewal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your time spend over lent renews your spirit and lifts yous soul. See you on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss your posts but hope you find your time spent otherwise is all you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your week and the break from technology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May this time of reflection bring you guidance and deep satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break from technology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got my ashes this morning, too. Hope your Lent is all you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please don't read or respond to these comments as you focus on things that are important to you during this season of renewal. We will be fine until your return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have added a few things to my Lenten journey as well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from others, and I also love to hear all points of view.. Just leave the profanity and insults at home, OK? Thanks!!