I may pull out the large breakfast in bed table I got from my kids to use for things such as photo sorting and such, but between now and then I expect I'll be doing a bit more of the knitting and reading stuff, which is fine. We'll let relaxation be the rule of the week. I figure it's fine to use this as down time.
- Walked for twenty-five minutes or so and did about twenty minutes of upper arm strength training with weights.
- Sat outside in the sun for at least an hour and a half with the dogs, knitting sometimes and just chilling and soaking it all up. It may have been longer
- Threw some round steak, Italian diced tomatoes and sauce, carrots and cut up potatoes into the slow cooker for ten hours and called it Salisbury Steak. It was surprisingly good considering I did not bother to flour and brown the meat first. In fact, it pretty much disappeared.
- Continued my knitting-I'm in a hurry to get the bottom band done so I can see how the yarn works knitting the other way.
- Managed to get some re-organization piles sorted in my bedroom
- Texted with my sister in law (actually this was late last night) who I rarely get to "speak with" about her neck of the woods (Dallas is shelter in place but she is a nurse supervisor and her husband is a city manager, making them both essential personnel), about my plans to move to Texas and where, about my other sister in law who has had some needed surgery put off in case of infection, about my son and just generally about "stuff".
- Unsurprisingly, I started a new book.