Thursday, November 23, 2017

And a Happy Thanksgiving To All!



I hope that all of my fellow US readers and bloggers have a lovely Thanksgiving, wherever you may be or whoever you may be celebrating with. I am thankful for more things this year than I can say.

As I write this one, I am watching football and getting ready to head out to dinner. Since I didn't even walk today, tomorrow will need to be a slightly higher energy day than normal. While I don't do Black Friday out of the house, I may take advantage of a few things inside the house and online. Other than that, this will be a mainly relaxing weekend with time spent on family, putting up Christmas decorations and perhaps some baking.

 I have to admit that  consider it a blessing these days that others generally cook both my Thanksgiving  and Christmas dinners (I bought pies at the local bakery). It is one of the many, many things I am thankful for this day. Have a lovely day (or two or three), everyone!


5 comments:

  1. For 40 years I cooked the traditional Turkey & Dressing and my DH helped but for the last 10 years, he has been the chef and I assist. If I had my way, we would go out to eat. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you are blessed indeed to have someone cooking your holiday meals. If I want it I must make it. Of course from time to time I do get invited out but generally decline. I prefer the comfort of my own home on holidays. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am blessed to have male relatives who are chefs, and they enjoy doing the big cooking, and my son in law loves to cook, so either way I have not cooked in years-I prefer to be with familiy and am blessed to live close to many at the moment.

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! I made my first turkey yesterday & it turned out great. Super happy about that, as it's so risky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I know Harvey enjoyed all the football games.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from others, and I also love to hear all points of view.. Just leave the profanity and insults at home, OK? Thanks!!